Universal USB Installer is easy to use. Just select your Live Linux distribution, ISO file, flash drive and click Install. When finished, you should have a bootable USB drive ready to run with the operating system of your choice installed. Other features include; Persistence (if available) – Note that Casper persistence will only work with disks formatted in fat16 or fat32.
- Updated to support write persistence for Lubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu 20.04+ versions.
- Added Wipe option to reformat and restore USB stick. The “Try with DD” option is enabled. Updated Archbang and Archlinux to use the dd rawwrite method. Updated download link for AmogOS.
- Update AmogOS with a persistent download link.
- Update to support AmogOS and HDClone.
- Re-enable the ability to start from earlier versions of Windows. The checkpoint has been moved to simply prevent the NTFS format option from appearing on systems prior to Windows 8.
- Quick edit to disable display (Disk 0).
- Set to map local drives in addition to USB drives. Included a confirmation prompt before formatting the disk. Implemented a checkpoint to prevent startup if the operating system is at least Windows 8.