RegCool is an advanced registry editor and offline-hive file editor. In addition to all the features you can find in RegEdit and RegEdt32, RegCool adds many powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry-related tasks.
- Replacing Windows Registry Editor – RegCool can replace the built-in Windows Registry Editor (regedit).
- Standalone registry – RegCool can handle multiple registry hive files as a separate stand-alone registry. Specify the folder with the registry structure files and load specific files from this folder as structures. Please refer to the RegCool online help file for details.
- Search and replace – Search and replace keys, values and registry data using a super-fast search algorithm. You can search the entire registry in about ten seconds on a regular PC!
- Multiple local registry windows – Allow to open multiple windows of local registry
- Cut, copy and paste – Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values
- Safe registry keys – Allows you to open secure registry keys when working with administrator rights
- Multiple undo and redo – Undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Manage your favorites – Simple and flexible management of favorites
- Backup restore – Full backup and restore registry
- Defragmentation – Scan and optimize your registry by removing spaces and unnecessary space, thereby helping to improve system performance.
- If you decide to defragment the registry after the scan results, be prepared to restart your computer.
- Compare – Compare registry between computers at super fast speed
- RegShot function – Regshot allows you to quickly take a snapshot of the registry, and then compare it with the second – it is done after making system changes or installing a new software product.
- Added offline registry, DarkMode and optimized command line support. See the RegCool online help file for details.
- Elimination of small bugs.
- Minor GUI improvements
- 100% FREE from spyware. No adware, spyware, malware, backdoors, browser toolbars, “value-added software” or viruses.