If you buy through our links, we can earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- New Paramount Plus subscribers can get a free 30-day trial with the coupon code “FILMS”.
- An advertising-supported Paramount Plus plan costs $ 5 / month, while ad-free streaming is $ 10 / month.
- The limited-time offer expires July 1; regular trials without the coupon last week.
Paramount Plus offers two types of plans: Essential and Premium. The ad-supported Essential Plan costs $ 5 per month while the ad-free Premium Plan is $ 10 per month.
For a limited time, you can get a free 30-day trial when you sign up for a monthly plan with the coupon code “FILMS”. The coupon code is not valid for annual subscriptions. Paramount Plus typically offers a one-week trial, so this promotion includes three more weeks for free.
The deal is only available to newcomers Paramount Plus subscribers who sign up for the service by June 30th. The coupon code expires at 23:59 pm PT on June 30th. Paramount Plus you will not be charged until 30 days have elapsed and you can cancel before the billing cycle begins.
Paramount Plus subscribers have access to a variety of original programs, including “Star Trek: Discovery” and remakes of old Nickelodeon hits such as “Rugrati. “More original shows and movies on the road in the coming months.
Subscribers should be aware, however, that only the Premium Plan includes live streaming support for your local CBS network. You can read our full review Paramount Plus magazine here.
How to get a free one-month trial of Paramount Plus
- Go to the Paramount Plus site and click “Try it for free.“
- Click “Continue” and choose the Essential Plan or Premium Plan.
- Also click “Continue” and then enter your payment information.
- After entering your payment information, scroll down to the “Your Plan” box.
- Enter the coupon code “MOVIES” then click on “Apply”.
- The discount will be applied and you get your first month for free.