BlueStacks brings the Android operating system to your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that lets you use your favorite mobile apps on your Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote, or Documents to Go right in BlueStacks, or sync apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basically, this app is an Android emulator for PC.
- Android apps fast and full screen on your PC or tablet
- Submit apps from your phone to BlueStacks using our Cloud Connect mobile app
- May not work fast on older tablets and netbooks yet
- Download Apps from Google Play
- Comes with pre-installed games and applications
- Use apps that require your location and find nearby players to level up with Set Location on BlueStacks 5!
- Quickly and easily organize your BlueStacks 5 instances, automatically aligning them on any of your monitors with a few clicks. Watch a movie or do your homework on one monitor, and your copies are placed on the other so you can jump straight back into the game!
- Now you can turn BlueStacks 5 on or off with just one click! All of your volume controls will now be available in one place.
- Perform actions that you do not want to play on other synced instances by quickly pausing / replaying Sync Actions using Ctrl + Shift + P keys.
- Enjoy improved gameplay in Rise of Kingdoms with performance optimizations available in the latest version of BlueStacks 5.
- Play without worries as we have fixed several bugs that have been reported to us.
- MacOS Big Sur has been updated to 4.270.1.2803
BlueStacks 5 has overall better performance than BlueStacks 4, starting from startup speed. Here’s what’s better in BlueStacks 5:
- Less use of RAM
- Faster installation
- Easy multitasking
- Enhanced data security and more
Notes for the previous version:
- You can now easily assign a MOBA D-pad in the Controls editor. Use it for better motion control in MOBA games like League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- Easily adjust your aiming sensitivity with the Controls Editor.
- Use precise zoom to take advantage of strategy games like ROK and SOS.
- One-click access to advanced settings for key controls in the Control Editor. Use the gear icon at the bottom of each key control, or just right-click it.
- The settings menu has become more convenient. Allocating CPU cores and RAM in the Engine tab has been simplified and all device related settings are now available in the Device tab.
- Some UI improvements have been made to the BlueStacks home screen to make it look more organized.
- Various improvements improve accuracy when using character skills in League of Legends: Wild Rift (com.riotgames.league.wildrift).
- Several bug fixes helped us improve and make the gameplay smoother. Some important bug fixes include:
- All Call of Duty: Mobile variants will no longer crash on launch.
- When playing PUBG: Mobile Lite, you will no longer see the “Server busy, please try again later” error.