The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is only a few months old, but it is already getting huge discounts thanks to its Black Friday deals.
In August, Samsung launched its latest flagship foldable phone alongside the smaller Z Flip 3. These phones were launched alongside the Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Buds 2, refreshing Samsung’s line of mobile, audio and wearable devices by 2021.
Now that Black Friday has arrived, we’re seeing dramatic discounts on the premium Galaxy Z Fold 3, which is now the cheapest ever to exist in both the UK and US – all of which we’re highlighting right here, whether you’re you are going to buy SIM-free (unlocked) or by contract.
Also watch our coverage of where to buy the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Watch 4.
We’re highlighting Black Friday’s top tech deals separately right here.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Black Friday Deals – Highlights
Discount up to £ 340 in the UK
Best SIM-free Black Friday Discount on Galaxy Z Fold 3 in UK comes from Samsungwhich offers 20% off any model – meaning you can save up to £ 340 on your phone.
You will also receive a free £ 79 starter kit that includes a flip case, S Pen and 25W fast charger, plus YouTube Premium is free for four months. You can also save up to £ 600 by swapping your existing phone, stacking discounts with other Samsung products at the same time, and getting 5% Cashback when you pay with Samsung Pay +. Just remember to submit your application within 30 days of purchase.
Visit Samsung to see these offers or read our article to learn more about the deal.
Up to $ 400 Discount in US + Free Galaxy Buds 2
The Biggest & Best Black Friday Galaxy Z Fold 3 Deal In The USA – From Best Buy Where You Can Get $ 400 Off & Galaxy Buds 2 Free…
US customers buying the Galaxy Z Fold 3 directly from Samsung can also get the Buds 2 for free and with a $ 250 discount, as well as a $ 900 swap credit to their phone thanks to the advanced swap deals available now. You can trade up to four devices. You also get a $ 79.99 free flip top with a pen, four months of YouTube Premium for free, and three months of Spotify Premium.
On Amazon.US customers can save $ 300 on Galaxy Z Fold 3on both the 256GB and 512GB models, and also get the free Galaxy Buds 2. Amazon also has $ 317 Off Z Fold 3 Bundle which includes an S Pen case.
How much does the Galaxy Z Fold 3 (UK / US / India) cost?
Galaxy Z Fold 3 is available in the following configurations and prices:
- 12GB RAM / 256GB Storage – £ 1,599 / $ 1,799.99 /1.49,999 won
- 12GB RAM / 512GB Storage – £ 1,699 / $ 1899.99 /1.57,999 won
The phones are available in Phantom Black, Phantom Green and Phantom Silver.
In India, The phone went on sale on September 10th. Samsung is currently offering 22,000 off, 55090 off on trade (exchange) and up to additional ₹ 7000 above.
Here’s everything there is to know about the Z Fold 3 if you want to know more about cameras, display and phone specs.
Where To Buy Galaxy Z Fold 3 SIMless – Best Black Friday Deals
UK Retailers – Up to £ 340 Off!
US Retailers – Up to $ 400 Off With Free Galaxy Buds 2
- Best Buy (USA) – $ 400 Discount + + Free Galaxy Buds 2
- Amazon – save $ 300 + free Galaxy Buds 2
- Samsung USA – $ 250 Off + Free Galaxy Buds 2
- Target – Get $ 250 Target GiftCard upon Purchase
Where To Buy Galaxy Z Fold 3 Contract – Best Black Friday Deals
The biggest contract deals in the UK are currently pushing up the data, so you can get anywhere from 100GB to unlimited data with your phone. In some cases, when you sell your old device and sign up for an unlimited plan, in some cases, under US contracts, the phone is offered free of charge.
- EE – Plans start at £ 85 per month, £ 100 upfront (10GB data)
- O2 – Best plan: 30GB data for £ 68.98 / month, £ 50 upfront – includes Disney + 6 months or other streaming service, 3-year warranty, Samsung Accessory Pack £ 79.99 (requirement by Dec 31st)
- Sky mobile – Best plan: Get 60GB of data for £ 73 a month, £ 12 upfront – Request an extra £ 250 on exchange
- Three – Best plan: Get 100GB of data from £ 51 / month (first six months, then £ 102), £ 99 upfront
- virgin – Plans start at £ 59 per month, no prepayment.
- Vodafone – Plans start at £ 57 per month with £ 49 upfront.
- Available mobile phones – Best plan: 100GB data for £ 57 / month, £ 599 upfront
- Carphone warehouse – Best plan: Unlimited Internet for £ 71 a month, £ 109 upfront
- Mobile Phones Direct Best plan: Unlimited traffic for £ 69 / month, £ 289.99 upfront
- Tesco mobile – sold out
- Verizon – Save $ 200 With Unlimited Data Plan
- AT&T – Get up to $ 800 off and free Galaxy Buds 2 when exchanging and subscribing to an unlimited data plan
- Cellular in the USA – purchase and subscribe to an unlimited plan to get your phone for free
- T-Mobile – Get up to $ 1,000 off when you trade and join the Magenta Max plan
What’s new in the Z Fold 3?
With a focus on productivity, one of the biggest updates to the Z Fold 3 is S Pen support, which Samsung already offers on the Note and Galaxy Tab S7 line of tablets. Customers can now choose between the S Pen Fold Edition or the S Pen Pro for use with the Z Fold 3. Both S Pens have special retractable nibs designed to protect screens from excessive force. Samsung is offering customers a free S Pen upon purchase.
See Our Review for 4/5 stars and a ‘Recommended by a Technical Advisor’ badge.
Other productivity features of the Fold 3 include a new taskbar for faster and easier access to applications and “Flex mode”, which allows users to perform multiple tasks simultaneously on two screens. Fold 3 owners can, for example, use one half of their phone for video calling (optimized for Microsoft Teams support) and the other half for taking notes.
There is also great durability. Samsung promises that the Fold 3 will withstand folding up to 200,000 times, while the new IPX8 water resistance, the “armored aluminum” body that Samsung claims is the toughest aluminum used in a phone, and the Gorilla Glass Victus display, which “80% stronger. than previous devices ”, also join the list of durability increases.
If you missed the Galaxy Unpacked event, here’s how to watch it again.