January 7, 2022
Apple Fitness + introduces new ways to motivate people toward their goals with Collections, Time to Run, and more starting January 10th.
New Time to Walk guests and Artist Spotlight workouts also join Fitness +
Apple Fitness +, the first fitness and wellness service built entirely around the Apple Watch and designed to be welcomed by everyone, presents Collections and Time to Run on January 10th. The collections are a curated series of exercises and meditations from the Fitness + library organized to help users. it achieves a goal, and Time to Run is an audio racing experience designed to help users become more consistent and better runners, with popular racing routes in some of the most notable cities.
“At the beginning of a new year, we know that many people are looking for new ways to go about their goals. With these new additions, Fitness + makes it easier to stay motivated and active everywhere, with the most comprehensive library of high-quality content. quality and different to shape your mind and body, no matter where you are on your fitness journey, ”said Jay Blahnik. , Apple’s vice president of fitness technology. “We can’t wait for people to be motivated to achieve their goals with Collections, and inspired by Time to Run’s exploration of iconic cities with a rich racing history.”
On the same day, Fitness + will also introduce the third season of Time to Walk with guests such as Rebel Wilson, Bernice A. King, and Hasan Minhaj, as well as new Artist Spotlight workouts featuring music by Ed Sheeran, Pharrell Williams, Shakira, and the Beatles. .
Are iPhones more secure than Android phones?2 hours ago
“For me, a great playlist can make or break a workout,” Shakira said. “Music has that power to energize you and make it more fun, so I hope these playlists can be inspiring for Apple Fitness + users who choose them too!”
Fitness + presents Collections, a curated series of workouts and meditations from the Fitness + library organized to help users achieve their goals. With nearly 2,000 studio-style workouts and guided meditations available on Fitness +, Collections will provide users with a whole new way to stay motivated as they begin their next workout or meditation. The collections will include a suggested plan to help users make intentional training choices in the coming days or weeks.
The following six collections will be available at launch:
- Improve your posture with Pilates
- Perfect your yoga balance posture
- Strengthen Your Back, Stretch Your Hips
- Wind Down for a better Bedtime
Running is one of the most popular activities that can be done anytime, anywhere, with benefits such as improved cardio fitness, a better mood and stress relief. Time to Run on Fitness + is a new audio running experience designed to help users become more consistent and better runners, with each episode focusing on a popular running track in some of the most notable and iconic locations.
Each episode consists of inspiring coaching tips led by one of the Fitness + trainers that users know and love, including Emily Fayette, Jamie-Ray Hartshorne, Sam Sanchez, and Scott Carvin, as well as a new running trainer, Cory Wharton-Malcolm. Wharton-Malcolm, who is renowned for advocating for inclusion in the racing community, ran his first marathon in 2007, and is now embarking on racing adventures around the world. His lively coaching makes even the toughest race you feel played.
Time to Run episodes also feature motivational and energizing music, with playlists curated by Fitness + trainers. The playlists are designed to match the intensity, location and coaching of each race, capturing the spirit of the city where the race takes place. For example, the playlist for Miami Beach features Latin music inspired by the city’s vibrant views and sounds. Users can also save playlists to listen to at any time. During Time to Run, users will also receive photos taken by the Fitness + trainer of remarkable views along their route. Photos will be available in the next training summary, and users can save them in their photo library or share them with others.
Time to Run will be launched with three episodes: London, coached by Cory Wharton-Malcolm; Brooklyn, coached by Emily Fayette; is Miami Beach, coached by Sam Sanchez. A new episode of Time to Run will be released each week on Monday. Runners of all levels can enjoy Time to Run and stay motivated on their way from start to finish.
Time to Run joins a growing portfolio of Fitness + audio experiences, including Time to Walk and Meditation, which can be easily done anytime, anywhere – all users need is an Apple Watch and AirPods, or other headphones. Bluetooth. Time to Run can be experienced outside or inside on a treadmill, and episodes will be available in the Workout app on the Apple Watch with a Fitness + subscription. For Apple Watch customers using a wheelchair, Time to Run becomes Time to Run or Push, and once selected, gives users the choice to start a race or an Outdoor Push Running Pace workout.
Time to walk
Starting Jan. 10, Fitness + will introduce the third season of Time to Walk, an Apple Watch-inspired audio experience designed to encourage people to get active by walking more often. Time to Walk features some of the most interesting and influential people in the world, sharing stories, photos and music with Fitness + subscribers. Time to Walk has featured 41 guests to date, including Dolly Parton, Anthony Joshua, Jane Fonda, Randall Park, Camila Cabello, Naomi Campbell, Ruby Bridges, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Bebe Rexha and many more. Most recently, His Royal Highness Prince William closed the second season by talking about the importance of maintaining mental shape.
When the series begins its third season, new guests will be added each week. From January 10, users can walk in with actor, writer and producer Rebel Wilson. In her episode, she recalls a lesson in acting that became a great life lesson, and how an unexpected connection provided comfort after losing a loved one.
Some of the additional Time to Walk guests in Season 3 will include:
- Bernice A. King, attorney, minister and CEO of Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change.
- Hasan Minhaj, the comedian, writer and producer known for his work on “The Daily Show” and his award-winning series “Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj”.
- Chris Meloni, best known for his television role in “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- Ayọ Tometi, a human rights lawyer, strategist and writer known for her role as co-founder of Black Lives Matter.
- Chelsea Handler, known for her stand-up comedy, former presenter of “The Chelsea Handler Show”, is the author of six best-selling books.
- Sugar Ray Leonard, former professional boxer, Olympic gold medalist and Hall of Famer.
In addition, Fitness + joins the popular Artist Spotlight series with new workouts featuring music by Ed Sheeran, Pharrell Williams, Shakira and the Beatles. The series dedicates an entire training playlist to a unique artist. Every Monday for four weeks, new workouts with music by each of these artists appear on the service in a variety of ways. Types of training include Cycling, Dance, HIIT, Strength, Treadmill and Yoga, in musical genres such as Chill Vibes, Everything Rock, Hip-Hop / R & B, Latin Grooves and Upbeat Anthems.
Inspired by these Fitness + workouts, Apple Music and Apple One subscribers can enjoy the Fitness + Spotlight series, which includes a unique playlist for each individual Artist Spotlight musician, with motivating and high-energy tracks from their entire catalogs, as well. collaborations and remixes for motivation outside of their Fitness + workouts.
About Apple Fitness
Apple Fitness + is an award-winning fitness and wellness service powered by Apple Watch and designed to be welcoming to everyone, wherever they are on their journey, and to help users live a healthier day. Subscribers have access to the largest library of training content in 4K Ultra High Definition with studio-style workouts and meditations, all led by a diverse and inclusive team of trainers. Fitness + also has training programs with personalized content designed to help users get through a lifetime or prepare for important moments, an Artist Spotlight series with entire playlists of world-famous music artists, and Collections, which include content curated by to the Fitness + library for help. users go after their goals. Fitness + helps users train their body and mind with a unique and personalized experience that can be done anytime, anywhere, intelligently incorporates workout metrics from Apple Watch right on the screen, and motivates users from start to finish with music. by today’s best artists. With Fitness +, users can also move around with inspiring audio experiences including Time to Walk, with some of the most interesting and influential people in the world, and Time to Run, designed to help users become more consistent and better runners. Apple Fitness + is available for customers in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom. , and the United States on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV. It is available in English with Portuguese, English, French, German, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish subtitles. More information is available at apple.com/apple-fitness-plus.
Prices and Availability
- Fitness + is available as a subscription service for $ 9.99 (US) per month or $ 79.99 (US) per year.
- Fitness + is included in the Apple One Premier plan, which, where available, also gives customers access to Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, Apple News + and iCloud + with 2TB of storage for $ 29.95 (US) per month, and can be shared between six family members.
- Fitness + is available at Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, u UAE, u UK, and u US.
- Three months of Apple Fitness + are included for customers purchasing Apple Watch Series 3 or later, and one month of Fitness + is included for existing Apple Watch users.1
- Fitness + can be shared by up to six family members for the same price, making it easier for other Apple Watch users in the same home to take advantage of the service.
- Fitness + requires an Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7.2, and is available when paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3.
- For the latest features, use Fitness + with Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8.1, paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15.1; iPad with iPadOS 15.1; or Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 15.1.
- $ 9.99 (US) per month after free trial. No commitment. The plan is automatically renewed after the test is canceled.
Apple Media Helpline