Xenoblade Chronicles 3 update is out now, here are the full patch notes
Monolith Soft’s Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has received its first update since the game’s release in July! Today, Nintendo released the patch notes on their Japanese website (thanks Ideal Nintendo for the translation!), and version 1.1.1 seems to fix a few bugs in the game.
A lot of the fixes in this patch are related to enemy collisions not stopping due to a bug or a change in the drop rate of items required for trading cards, along with the usual “various other fixes”, so we hope they iron out some of the minor kinks in this one. extensive role-playing game!
Here are the full patch notes from Nintendo:
Ver. 1.1.1 – September 7, 2022
– Changed Perilwing Ryuho’s behavior so that he can’t be defeated if he is in an area that can’t be reached during the intended story progression.
– Fixed an issue that caused the first battle in Teach’s Ascension Quest, “Shadow of Enmity” to not end.
– Fixed a bug in The Illusion Returns quest that caused the battle with the Mysterious Raiders to not end.
– Fixed an issue where Gogol Vuaga and Gogol Dalm items required for some Collectopaedia cards could not be obtained.
– Fixed an issue where the effects of dishes other than Baked Sponge Potato and Fluffy Fluffy Torpedo Wrap would not apply properly.
– Fixed an issue that caused the Talent Art button to not show up and prevent players from pressing it under certain circumstances. If you have already experienced this problem, you can fix it by loading save data after updating the game.
– Fixed a bug that caused the word “Verkaufen” in the Store menu to overlap with the text next to it when the German language was set.
– Various other issues have been fixed to improve the gaming experience.
In other Xenoblade news, just yesterday actor Harry McIntyre, who voices protagonist Noah in English, thanked fans for their love and support since the release of Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Have you experienced any of these problems? How are you enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles 3? Is there something for us? Let