Earlier this year, we brought back Xbox Design Lab, our customization program, which offers a variety of ways to create your own personalized Xbox Wireless Controller. Since then, the community has created hundreds of thousands of unique designs tailored to their personality and style.
Today we’re excited to announce that rubberized handles and metallic finishes are returning to the Xbox Design Lab with new color customization options, giving you even more combinations to choose from.
In addition to all of the original customization options available in the Xbox Design Lab, we’ve added:
- Black rubberized handles are available on both the back of the case and the side handles for added comfort and control
- 19 New Metallic Finish Colors for D-Pads and Triggers, including: Sterling Silver, Pewter Silver, Metallic Silver, Abyss Black, Retro Pink, Deep Pink, Oxide Red, Zest Orange, Gold, Electric Voltage, Speed Green , blue glacier, blue dragonflies. , Mineral Blue, Photonic Blue, Midnight Blue, Regal Purple, Night Green, and Warm Gold
- 3 new color options for controller parts
- Introducing Dragonfly Blue
- The military green has been updated to a night green, making it more intense.
- Electric Green has been updated to Velocity Green, bringing it in line with the iconic Xbox color.
- New “Inspired by”Controller designs from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Battlefield 2042, Forza horizon 5, and Riders republic to start your customization journey
Controllers start at $ 69.99, and pricing for additional options may vary.
Each controller is custom made and will ship within 3-4 weeks of placing your order. In addition to the new features described above, you can customize the controller body, back cover, D-pad, bumpers, triggers, joysticks, ABXY buttons, and view menu share buttons. You can also add laser engraving with 16 characters custom message.
What are you playing this weekend? (November 26)6 hours ago
Check out the full Xbox Design Lab at www.xboxdesignlab.com… We look forward to seeing all of your amazing Xbox controller designs!