Developer Sneakybox’s new game Void Prison could be one to add to your Switch collection if you’re a fan of action-packed arcade shooters.
Launched today, the game challenges you to survive in the ever-shrinking ring of void for as long as possible. Enemies will fly in from all directions to try and knock you out, but if you manage to survive long enough, you might just end up at the top of the online leaderboards.
The game boasts enjoyable dual joystick gameplay, as well as a significant number of character skins and power-ups to keep you entertained. Here is a list of all Sneakybox features:
– Simple but beautiful and spectacular pixel graphics and effects
– Various achievements and global leaderboards
– Endless arcade gameplay with competitive and rewarding mechanics
– Balanced game loop that will make players improve with each playthrough
– Unlockable skins and bonuses
– Several unique types of enemies
Void Prison is available on the Switch Store today for £2.69.
Want to add Void Prison to your Switch collection? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!