Rise of the monster hunters Nintendo Switch still has regular content updates from Capcom, and the latest patch is a cool crossover DLC dedicated to Sonic the hedgehog ‘30th anniversary.
In short, this update includes new event quests, new DLC via Switch eShop, new gyroscope correction feature and fixes for monsters, player, and some other various bug fixes.
Patch: Version 3.6.1
- To use the DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Rise to the latest version.
- – You can check which version you have in the bottom right corner of the home screen.
- – A Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to play online.
- If you don’t have internet access, you can play local multiplayer as long as all players are using the same software version.
- – Visit the Nintendo support page for more information.
On sale November 25, 2021
Required space – about 0.1 GB (in this update only)
- – If you are updating the game for the first time after purchase, the required space is about 3.7 GB.
- – Make sure you have enough free space before downloading the update.
Major additions / changes
- New event quests will be available every week.
- The new DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
- A new gyroscope correction function will be added to the gyroscope parameters.
This will allow you to adjust the frequency of the gyro position recalibration.
Bug fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug due to which monsters could not retreat if you joined the Rampage quest with a certain time, making the quest impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue causing display issues for the Bishaten Armor Series when using Body Type 01.
- Fixed a bug due to which the reticle of the camera did not change when a monster changes its position due to a special status.
- Fixed an issue that caused Great Beetles to appear to not move if you use them while collecting an item immediately after sliding.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some saved colors not showing properly in the preview when using the character creation tool.
- Fixed a bug due to which the forelock of Izuchi-Tail’s hair cut through the helmet of Kulu-Ya-Ku.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Critical Pull / Punitive Pull effects from activating during certain turns with certain melee weapons.
- Fixed a bug with setting the reset time for the Greatsword Rage Slash, which appeared after the bug was fixed in version 3.4.1.
- Fixed the explanation of the controls for the Hammer Dash Breaker because it was the same as for the Spinning Bludgeon Silkbind.
- Fixed a bug due to which the game would sometimes freeze if the sticky bow cartridges exploded immediately when changing the screen, for example, during the results of a quest.
- Fixed a bug due to which sometimes the light sensitivity warning was not displayed in the selected language.
- Fixed an issue that caused options to reset to their defaults if you undo an action after performing certain actions on the options screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the appearance of the “!” The icon will not disappear for a message at the very bottom of the chat window if you look at the log when you have an unread chat message.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the appearance of the “!” the icon will not disappear even if you accept all guild cards after performing a certain set of actions.
- Fixed a bug due to which the press of the arrow buttons was registered twice if they are pressed once while the quest selection screen is displayed.
- Fixed various text errors.
- Various other bug fixes have been made.
Have you already downloaded this update? Did you notice anything else? Leave a comment below.