Throw a V-Buck to your Witcher, Geralt of Rivia hits Fortnite today
It is generally accepted that at some point in life each of us will become a playable character in Fortnite. Crossovers have taken over everything from Black Adam to John Cena, and now it’s Geralt of Rivia’s turn to take up the sword as the Witcher crossover jumps out of the battle bus today.
There are a number of quests that you Battle Pass owners will need to complete in order to unlock Geralt’s costume, all of which are available in the game right now. Details of the quests, from defeating bosses and completing contracts to completing emotes in specific locations, have been revealed in the latest issue. Fortnite blog postbut you can also check each of the tasks below:
- Activate augmented reality in five different matches: Unlocks Geralt of Rivia’s loading screen.
- Complete three bounties: Unlocks Muscle Memory Spray
- Defeat the Boss: Unlocks the Witcher’s Weapon Back Bling.
- Citadel Throne Emote: Unlocks the Mark of Igni emote.
- Deal 500 damage to enemies with melee weapons: Unlocks the Witcher’s Steel Sword Pickaxe.
Besides the aforementioned quests, there will also be more rewards to unlock when the second page of the event becomes available on 28th of February. We don’t know the full rewards yet to be received at the moment, but an Epic blog post has confirmed that an alternate style for Geralt will be on the table.
What do you think of this crossover? Drop your thoughts in the comments section below!