Square Enix releases Chocobo GP version 1.4.1, here are the full patch notes
Square Enix has released yet another update for its exclusive Switch Chocobo GP. This is the first update of 2023 to upgrade the title to version 1.4.1. This patch contains several fixes, here’s the full rundown, courtesy of the Square Enix support page:
Chocobo GP – Version 1.4.1 (February 1, 2023)
Thank you for playing Chocobo GP. Ver.1.4.1 update for Chocobo GP is due to be released on 02/01/2023.
* Please be aware that if a player is playing in a game mode that involves online communication at the time of the release of the update, the system will exit this mode after the end of the current race and return to the title screen.
The contents of this update are detailed below.
1. Fixed an issue with multiplayer that caused the settings to change from “mirror” mode to “master” if a lobby was created with mirror mode set, and then the game continued for a while without disbanding that lobby.
2. Fixed a bug on Midgar’s short and technical tracks that sometimes caused riders to be considered incorrectly off track.
3. Fixed an issue with using the Cactuar’s 1000 Needles ability in Time Attack mode where the ability would immediately stop if the Cactuar touched the ghost while attack hit detection is active.
4. Fixed an issue in the sticker selection screen where the cursor moves to places that cannot be selected if made to skip from a specific location.
5. Fixed an issue in the LITE version that causes options that cannot be selected to appear as options that can be selected when navigating between screens in a certain way.
6. Fixed a bug that did not display the correct color when choosing the “Gold Premium” color for the Kwackeys speed car.
An Internet connection is required to apply these updates.
We hope you continue to enjoy Chocobo GP.
As noted, you will need an internet connection to download these updates. And in order to continue playing online, you need to make sure you are running the latest version of the game.