Splatoon 3 v2.1.1 is out now, here are the full patch notes
Today, Nintendo showed off the new Expansion Pass for Splatoon 3. It comes in two waves, including a brand new single-player campaign.
Now the game has received an update – raise it to Version 2.1.1. Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the Nintendo support page:
Ver. 2.1.1 (released February 8, 2023)
Expansion Pass order bonus available
- Players who order Splatoon 3: Expansion Pass – Incopolis and the Sub-Order DLC will receive an in-game bonus to speed up combat.
- In order to receive your battle bonus, you must first purchase and download the DLC content. Then run Platoon 3 game, go to the terminal in the lobby and select “Get Items”.
Fixes to player controls
- Fixed an issue that caused communications to break when performing certain actions with the Splattershot Jr. or Custom Splattershot Jr., even though these actions can usually be performed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ink to display incorrectly if Slowcher and Trislower attacked at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where there could be a delay in regenerating existing damage if you were within range of Breakwater or Big Shot and avoided taking damage by jumping or otherwise.
Fixes in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where players between the terrain and the Tacticooler could get stuck inside the terrain if the Tacticooler was placed in a corner of the terrain.
- Due to this change, you will now be able to move through the Tacticooler – even in Inkling or Octoling form – by performing an action that makes you move fast, such as Dodge Roll while dual wielding.
- Fixed an issue in Brinewater Springs that could cause players to hit rocks outside of the scene.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when replaying “Tricolor Turf War” battles that caused Deep Cut to sometimes greet teams not participating in the battle.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when playing shallow water mission scenarios. If the replay contained a weapon marked with a question mark, this could cause the screen to go black and the game not launch.
Note: Compatibility with ver. 2.1.0 combat replays. Not compatible with Ver. 2.0.1 or earlier combat replays.
Have you already downloaded this update? Did you notice anything else? Leave a comment below.