The Pokémon Company has opened pre-orders for official products for Pokémon TCG: Scarlet and Violetand two of them look like they could be the perfect introduction to a new range, whether you’re a returning player or completely new to the game.
Pokémon TCG: Scarlet and Violet Elite Trainer Boxes will set you back £54.99 (or £1.5 million if your name is Logan Paul). Sorry) each and will contain the following:
– 11 Pokemon card games: Scarlet and Purple boosters
– Each booster contains 10 cards and 1 base energy. The cards differ depending on the set.
– 1 foil promo card featuring Corydon and the Pokémon Center logo.
– 1 Corydon foil promo card
– 65 Corydon card sleeves
– 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
– Player’s Guide to Scarlet and Purple extension
– 6 damage counter dice
– 1 competitive coin toss dice
– 2 plastic condition markers
– Collectible box for everything, with 4 dividers for organization.
– Code card for Pokémon Trading Card Game Live
Of course, there are several different Elite Trainer Box products already available, but these new kits have to be shipped “on or around”. March 31, 2023. The entire range can be viewed at pokemon center website.
What do you think of these sets? Will you be diving into the new line when it launches at the end of March? Let us know!