Samba De Amigo: Party Central welcomes Sonic to The Maraca Mayhem
Samba de Amigo: Party Central will receive Sonic the Hedgehog content when it launches exclusively on Switch this summer.
Blue Spot will join the maracas-shaking monkey on stage with two of Sonic’s songs – “Escape the City” from Sonic Adventure 2 and “Fist Bump” from Sonic Forces. There is also a scene based on City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic will be shaking.
This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to fans of the series, which debuted on the Dreamcast in 2000 after hitting arcades in 1999. Sonic Team developed the original and the Wii remaster, so the monkey and the hedgehog go hand in hand. in hand.
This brand new Samba de Amigo game was announced during the last Nintendo Direct in February 2023. In case you haven’t had a chance to check it out, here’s a rundown of all the game’s features:
– Stand up and shake it in the middle of the stage in this bright and colorful rhythm game with smooth Joy-Con controls that will make the game fun for everyone.
– Play up to 40 hits of the most popular genres in the world, with more coming as DLC after launch!
– Check your technique in various mini-games and tasks.
– Build this style customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
– Hit the dance floor and play online in World Party mode.
– Show the world what you have competing on online leaderboards.
Will you rock with Amigo and Sonic this summer on Switch? Go to the comments and let us know.