Reach your full psionic potential with these Scarlet Nexus game tips, now – PlayStation.Blog
Cadets, get ready to work! Scarlet Nexus is available today, June 25 on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. We are happy to share the experience of the Scarlet Nexus universe and the stories of our two protagonists, Yuito Kisaragi and Kasane Randall. Like the new OSF cadets, you will lead a small team of psionically gifted allies as you face The Others: monstrous life forms that threaten people.
In addition to showcasing the game’s animated visuals in native 4K at 60 FPS, Scarlet Nexus uses the PS5’s DualSense controller to add a more realistic physical dimension to your game. You will feel each of Yuito and Kasane’s psychokinetic actions amplified by the improved sensations of the DualSense controller’s aptitudes. The movement of each psychokinetically manipulated object is amplified with haptic vibrations, and the lifting objects respond with dynamic tension in the adaptive triggers to simulate the feeling of weight and endurance in real life.
As we want to share the best Scarlet Nexus experience with you, Scarlet Nexus owners on PS4 will receive a free upgrade to the PS5 digital version.
To help you on your journey in Scarlet Nexus, we have created this short guide of tips and tricks. From there, learn about the Fighting Weapons System (SAS), connections with allies, others, and even more. We hope these tips help you on your journey with Yuito and Kasane.
The Fighting Weapons System (SAS)
- Join Your Allied Partners: By combining your powers with allies through the SAS, you can defeat stronger enemies, hit their weaknesses, or avoid certain attacks. You have a limited time to borrow their power so use it with caution. Don’t overdo it because it will recharge over time.
- Find the Secrets: You will find incandescent objects such as walls, doors, or devices that will attract your attention. If you use the appropriate SAS, something can happen.
Ties with the Allies
- Best Friendship, Strongest Support: As the level of bonding with your ally increases, allies will participate more proactively in support actions such as healing and recovery. Bond levels increase by deepening ties with your allies through actions such as progressing to Bond Episodes, giving gifts, and fighting alongside others. It also enhances the SAS effects that your allies provide.
- Choose the Perfect Gift: You can give gifts to allies in the pot, which are mainly obtained from the Exchange of the store. Bonds will get stronger if you give them something they like. The gifts you give will also be displayed on the plate, so your allies ’areas will become more festive.
- Psychokinesis Follow-up Attack: Perform a psychokinesis attack while connecting with a weapon attack for a psychokinesis follow-up attack. The larger the material, the stronger the psychokinesis attack. Others may be stunted by the attack of psychokinesis depending on how large the article is, but it will cost more.
- Offense and Defense: A good defense goes a long way. Escaping from enemy attacks will give you time to recharge your psychokinesis and use objects. If you dodge just before the attack, you can perform a perfect dodge where time slows down, and you can get in touch quickly.
Fight against others
- Finding the Weakness of the Other: Check out the Others bios in the library if you’re having trouble with them. The library will give you tips on how to use their attack patterns to help you avoid major attacks that you may be unaware of.
- Treatment of state diseases: Enemies can inflict a variety of status effects on Kasane and Yuito. In contrast, try to equip Plug-in equipment that can offer resistance against various status disturbances. Status diseases include Burn, Stirred, Oil, Puff, and Confused.
- Traces of others: Unique patterns sometimes appear in areas where others live. They appear on walls and floor in various forms. You will find them everywhere if you look for them.
- Strange Movement of an Object: When you visit a place, you may notice that some objects may be placed in a different position. Others were observed to collect and move objects. Revisiting certain places can lead to new rewards
Want to try these tips? You can play at it Demo of Scarlet Nexus for free on PlayStation Store. Play along to the Yuito and Kasane paths and save your data to get additional DLC rewards from the demo to score cosmetic items and plug-ins to increase your attack and defense.
Choose the Deluxe Edition to get the Brain Punk Bundle, additional costumes, outfits, and three additional SAS plug-in variations to further enhance your skills in gaining experience and combat. We hope you enjoy the world of Scarlet Nexus and look forward to joining the other Suppression Force today.