The Pokémon Company and Nintendo have finally confirmed what fans have been asking for. Pokémon HOME will receive an update that will allow the latest Pokémon games – Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and Pokémon Legends: Arceus – to be compatible with the cloud storage app.
As Legends: Arceus takes place in the past, Pokémon HOME introduces a new type of Pokéball to the game, the Strange Ball. When Pokémon are brought into the game from the Diamond and Pearl or Pokémon Sword and Shield remakes, they will appear in the Strange Ball because normal Poké Balls do not yet exist in this time period! These orbs will also appear in the Switch remakes, but only when trading Pokémon from Legends: Arceus.
All Switch Pokémon games including Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s go, Evie! – introduce new moves that are not always available in other games, so if the move of your Pocket Monster from Arceus is not available, for example, in Sword, this move will not be carried over. Instead, the moves he can learn will be based on the level he is at when he arrives. But if you send this Pokémon back, it will return to its original moves.
You’ll also receive some Mystery Gifts when you transfer Pokémon from new games to Pokémon HOME – Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott at max effort in the Legends transfer app: Arceus, and Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup with Hidden. Abilities for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in HOUSE. So it’s worth it!
Here are some more details on what this upcoming 2.0 update will offer:
Link to Pokémon Diamond Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl
Players can check the status of Pokémon deposited with Pokémon Diamond Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl in Pokémon HOME, as well as other parts of them.
Please pay attention to the following when connecting Pokémon Diamond Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl to the pokemon house.
– Special Pokémon that can only be caught once during normal gameplay can only be placed once per save data in Pokémon HOME.
– Some Pokémon, such as those obtained unintentionally or through illegal modifications, cannot be placed in Pokémon HOME.
– If there are any other problems with the Pokémon, it cannot be placed in Pokémon HOME.
Link to Pokémon Legends: Arceus
You can view the effort levels of Pokémon deposited with Pokémon Legends: Arceus in Pokémon HOME, as well as other parts of it.
– Target Pokémon Legends: Arceus is to help create the first Pokédex in the Hisui region. So the National Pokédex in Pokémon HOME will update its Pokédex entries based on your completion of the Pokédex in your Pokémon Legends: Arceus save data.
– If the Pokédex entry in Pokémon Legends: Arceus incomplete, you won’t be able to see that Pokémon’s entry in Pokémon HOME.
Additional achievements and stickers
Players can earn stickers by completing achievements by meeting certain conditions in the mobile version of Pokémon HOME. New achievements and stickers based on Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Diamond Diamondand Pokémon Shining Pearl will be added starting from version 2.0.0.
We don’t know the exact release date for this update, but The Pokemon Company said, “Players can look forward to the update in the coming weeks.” So it can’t be too far! Think about what you want to add to the application right now!
You can get more information about Pokémon HOME, including the upcoming update, at official site. Hope it was worth the wait! Share your thoughts, worries, etc. in the usual place!