The next summoning event in Fire Emblem Heroes takes place later this week, and it looks pretty cute, if a bit awkward for war. Although we believe that wearing a wedding dress to battle is little a bit iconic.
Event “Wedding Flowers” starts May 20 from 12:00 PM PST / 5:00 AM EST / 8:00 AM PST / 9:00 AM CET. for a whole month, and will include four wedding-themed blocks – three brides and one groom (and his father, for some reason). This is similar to previous wedding themed events that have been held over the years and will even have a new paralogue.
All three brides in this update are from Fire Emblem: Binding Bladesixth entry in Fire Emblem series, and the one in which our boy Roy plays. Here’s a look at all four units and the skills they can learn:
- Lilina: the radiant bride
- Skills: True-Love Roses, Gifted Magic, Still Water 4, A/R Far Trace 3 and Joint Dist. Watch out.
- Sofia: visionary bride
- Skills: Dragon Bouquet, Gather Defense/Resistance+, Attack/Defend Push 4 and Hold Attack/Resistance.
- Cecilia: Etrurian Bride
- Skills: Bridal Orchid+, Rally Atk/Res+, Atk/Res Ruse 3 and Rouse Atk/Res 3.
- Roy (and Eliwood): ardent bachelors
- Skills: Flaming Polearm, Moon, Strong Surge, Flux Power 3, and Faith in Humanity.
So Eliwood is trying to marry off his son? There is a time and a place for this… However, this looks like another interesting Fire Emblem Heroes event to play and we can all Appreciate great new art with every new event.
You can watch the full trailer for the event below. Then write in the comments and let us know if you still play Fire Emblem Heroes!