If you run and get into real Nerf granules, it also sounds a little tiresome, You might want to try Nerf Legends, a new first-person shooter that lets you shoot as much as you want from the comfort of your couch. Honestly, something that should be the advantage of any video game.
In the game, you have to fight a variety of opponents wielding blasters as you fight your way through the battle arenas, firing sly shots on the go. There is a single player story mode, but you can also jump online to compete with others if you like. Here’s a list of features to tell you more:
– Intense single player campaign with many extreme enemies, boss battles and challenges in 19 unearthly locations.
– Take amazing stunt shots with 15 Genuine NERF blasters from the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines, including new editions from 2021!
– Charge your blasters with bonuses like magnetic darts, thrust darts, seeker darts and slow darts to change the tide of battle.
– Customize your character and blasters with upgradeable perks and skins.
– Online multiplayer with 4v4 team modes and public modes for 8 players. lets you test your blasting skills in exciting matches with friends and rivals!
You can find it online for £ 39.99 (currently down to £ 31.99) or in select retail stores if you need a physical copy.
As always, we would like to know if you are considering picking up this one, so fire away in the comments below.