Motorsports Games announced that Nascar Heat Ultimate Edition + will be coming to your nearest Switch next month, bringing the series to Nintendo’s hybrid platform for the first time.
This is the official video game of the 2020 season, in which all the official 2020 teams, drivers, cars and schedules from the three national Nascar series are present and correct. It also includes the Xtreme Dirt Tour, with a total of 39 tracks included in the game.
The Switch version will contain all the features of Nascar Heat 5, including gameplay improvements for AI, more camera options and a DNF option, as well as the benefits of having a 2021 Nascar Cup Series car roster and 2021 main paint schemes. Here’s a huge list of features that will tell you all about it:
• Career Mode – progress through the Feeder Series (Xtreme Dirt, Gander Trucks and Xfinity Series) to reach the NASCAR Cup Series, or jump straight and start from the top.
• Improved Statistics – Track your career progress with more detailed and improved statistics offering much more information.
• Gameplay improvements – improved AI, more player camera capabilities and DNF.
• Brand new testing mode – improve your race tracks and experiment to find the best car for each track.
• Challenge Mode – A brand new online challenge mode offers unique racing scenarios, complemented by varied gameplay.
• Official Circuits – 39 authentic circuits that you can race across a variety of series, including the Daytona International Raceway, Indianapolis Circuit, Indianapolis Circuit and Talladega Super Speedway, plus 9 dirt circuits.
• Multiplayer game. Compete online with up to 16 players, or enjoy local split-screen multiplayer with a friend.
• Paint Booth – Even more improvements, including new number fonts and schemes.
The game will be released on November 19 and will be available both physically and digitally; It’s currently available for pre-ordering from the online store for $ 39.99, and you should start seeing physical pre-order options appear in retail stores if they haven’t already.
Are you a Nascar fan? Will you buy this next month? Let us know in the comments.