Kingdom of two crowns is a pretty good resource management / strategy game on Switch and has had some nice free updates since its release in late 2018 to keep it up to date. Raw Fury publisher has confirmed that its first “premium DLC” will be released on November 16 under the title Scandinavian lands… Although the trailer isn’t really Show Switch logo, it has been confirmed in a press release and on social media that Switch is included in the update and DLC.
According to the official presentation, this DLC (whose price has not yet been announced at the time of writing) will offer a new campaign and a lot of content.
With the release of Norse Lands, the award-winning world of Kingdom Two Crowns is expanding significantly. A new sixth land to explore, pets to tame, and tons of gameplay updates, big and small. Notable add-ons offered in this premium DLC include:
– Scandinavian rulers: sit on mighty Scandinavian horses and master the powers of the Scandinavian gods themselves. Viking-influenced rulers offer players a whole new way to explore, build, defend and conquer lands of ice and snow.
– The work of a Norwegian citizen: the best example is the powerful Berserker, an exceptional warrior, the citizens of the Scandinavian lands will defend their Kingdom and defeat Greed at all costs with a shield in hand.
– All Citizens Protect: In keeping with the culture of the Scandinavian warriors, the citizens of the Scandinavian lands are ready to defend the kingdom from impending threats. Whether it is a peasant, vanguard, farmer, archer or builder, they will defend their land or go to Valhalla trying!
– Harsh North: All-new weather effects are sure to make players feel the beauty and ruthless nature of the Scandinavian lands to the core. And when the cold winter sets in, rulers should consider their coping strategies wisely.
– Greed: a completely new generation of Greed to defend against …
November 16 will also bring a free patch for all players, the Conquest Update. These are the changes based on user feedback:
There is a new Citizen House that can be built on the ruins of a roving camp that gives you a ready supply of new citizens – for money. The townspeople were briefed on how to eliminate some of their pesky habits. As a result, they now do their job better. There are also improvements to Battle, including enemy wave speed, unit balance, decay, just to name a few.
Let us know if you are a fan of Kingdom Two Crowns – would you like to purchase the Norse Lands DLC?