Disney Dreamlight Valley is getting an update, here are the full patch notes
Gameloft’s charming, heartwarming Disney Dreamlight Valley life sim has captured many more than “One Little Spark” of the imagination. And now the game has received a fairly large update that aims to smooth the experience and fix a number of minor issues and issues that players have been experiencing.
We’ve reported on a few fixes that Gameloft has been making over the past few weeks, but this patch aims to fix a few more, along with balance changes and loot tables.
Here are the full patch notes from official site:
Update September 15, 2022
Happy renewal day, people of the valley!
It’s only been a week since Early Access launched, and we’re excited to share the first patch for Disney Dreamlight Valley with you. We’ve been listening closely to your feedback on social media, Discord, and via customer support, and we’ve fixed many known issues in this patch. While the update is currently in the process of being released to all players (please make sure you’re connected to the internet to receive it), it may take up to 2 hours to receive it on your device. We encourage you to check back from time to time if you don’t see it available yet.
For those who play on multiple devices with cross save: make sure all platforms you play on have been updated before switching devices to prevent further issues.
Please see below for a detailed list of what to expect from today’s patch:
Adjusted spawn rates and loot tables for Glittering Buried Items:
– Increased respawn timer range.
– Reduced the minimum and maximum amount of sparkling buried items that spawn at a given time in each biome.
– Dream shards have been added to the reward table.
– Each Glittering Buried Item has a chance to spawn 1-2 Night Shards or 1-2 Dream Shards.
Adjusted loot tables for feeding critters:
– Removed Flowers from loot tables.
– Added dream shards to loot tables when feeding critters something they “like”. Previously, dream shards could only be obtained by feeding critters something they “like”.
Adjusted loot tables for clearing Night Spikes:
– Reduced chance of coal drop.
– Increased chance to drop Dream Shards.
– Fixed bug #7 that caused some players to have an issue with the game getting stuck on the loading screen if they exited the game with the Fed buff active.
– Fixed an account desync issue that occurred when selecting “Return to Home Screen” in the Epic Games Store.
– Fixed an issue that caused some users’ profile to desync due to connection delay.
– Improved reconnection to the network during the game.
– Improved Founder’s Pack Accuracy Rewards to provide missing rewards. We will continue to monitor this issue and explore further bug fixes as needed. If you encounter this error: Please close the game completely and restart it while connected to the Internet, then check your inbox for a new message with the missing items.
User interface and features:
– Increased text font size on Switch.
– Increased menu loading speed.
– Reduced crash rate on Switch. Additional optimization will appear in future updates.
– Fixed an issue that caused quest items to not show up in Scrooge McDuck’s shop. If you encounter this error: The item will not appear in Scrooge McDuck’s shop, but will appear in a random unlocked location outside of the village as a backup. If you find it difficult to find an item, feel free to contact customer service.
– Fixed a bug in WALL E’s Shy Little Robot quest related to a non-functioning fire extinguisher. If you encounter this error: You can find a fire extinguisher waiting for you in Scrooge McDuck’s store.
– Fixed an issue with the quest item from Donald Duck’s “A House Fit for a Duck” quest spawning in an inaccessible part of his house.
– Fixed an issue with Scrooge McDuck’s Grand Rediscovery of Scrooge McDuck quest where crafting flower pots was not working properly. If you encounter this error: You can find additional flower pots near Scrooge McDuck’s shop. Remove them using furniture edit mode to create objects out of them.
– Fixed an issue where quest items would get stuck at the bottom of the Mysterious Cave on the Beach.
– Fixed an issue where completing Goofy’s “A Fishing Expedition” quest would not work correctly if the player’s inventory was full.
– Fixed a bug that caused a memory shard to appear in an inaccessible part of Merlin’s Dreamlight library.
– Fixed an issue with Elsa’s “What’s a House” quest that made it possible to catch a shiny herring too early in the quest. If you encounter this bug: You can now catch another Shiny Herring. The other will be removed at the end of the quest.
Customization (Home, Valley, Avatar):
– Fixed an issue where chests placed in the player’s home could disappear when new rooms are added. If you encounter this error: add a newly crafted chest to your home. Your items that have disappeared will reappear here.
– Fixed an issue that caused players who imported clothes from the Avatar Designer Tool to be unable to change clothes or the clothes to appear invisible.
– Fixed an issue where some Star Trek rewards could be obtained in areas of the game they were not intended for.
– Fixed an issue with Ariel’s seafoam dress (friendship reward) that caused it to appear as invisible.
– Fixed a bug that prevented the player from being able to cook on the oven and range hood given by Remy (friendship reward).
– Adjusted Miguel’s motive.
Earlier today, Gameloft also revealed that Disney Dreamlight Valley received more than 1 million inhabitants to the wonderful little world of Disney. And we are sure that Gameloft will work hard to make the game much better than what is necessary. And it already exists!
Disney revealed last week that Woody and Buzz from Toy Story are coming to the Valley! You can check out all of Disney’s announcements at the Disney and Marvel Show below:
Do you play Disney Dreamlight Valley? If yes, then you have a friend in us, so share your thoughts about the game in the comments!