Celebrate a million pirate legends with Sea of Thieves Legends Week
- Sea of Thieves marks the 1m Pirate Legends milestone with the Legends Week celebration from April 4th to 11th.
- The event includes a closer look at the new Legend of the Veil Voyage, a Pirate Legend login gift, and Gold & Glory bonuses for everyone.
- Sea of Thieves Available for free to all Xbox Game Pass players, as well as Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10, and Steam.
Our Pirate Legends are the best of us: tough, die-hard players who faced whatever Sea of Thieves could throw at them to reach the upper echelons of the pirate world. We are happy to share today that we have recently gone digital. one million Pirate legends in the Sea of Thieves! In recognition of this momentous moment, we’re hosting a week of holiday shenanigans for both our current pirate legends and those to come.
But how to become a pirate legend? The title is awarded to players who have proven their skill and spirit by reaching rank 50 with at least three Sea of Thieves trading companies. Whether you dedicate your time to collecting treasure for the Hoarders, mastering the art of fishing with the Hunter’s Call, or sinking other players’ ships in the service of Reaper’s Bones, the world is your oyster. A range of maritime skills must be mastered to earn this high honor, but the pace and path you follow is unique to you.
Along with the Pirate Legend title, you get a host of perks: the iconic We Shall Sail Together shack opens up a secret entrance to the Pirate Legends Hideout, offering premium legendary merchandise along with Journeys to earn reputation with the Only Legends Trading Company. “. , luck Athena. Brand new Pirate Legend exclusive content is also coming soon as part of Sea of Thieves current Season!
If you think Pirate Legend status sounds special, it’s because it is – and for us, achieving seven-figure Legends is something that deserves fanfare, not just the tip of a hat for those pirates who have persevered so far. So let’s move on to what’s planned for the rest of Legends Week after today’s announcement of our millionth milestone!
- April 5 – We will provide hot statistics about Pirate Legend. Have you ever wondered how many legends have reached the maximum state of Athena or how many players must travel to reach the legendary status? Jump to these important statistics at Sea of Thieves official website as well as SoT social channels.
- April 7 – Enjoy an exclusive trailer for the upcoming Legend of the Veil Voyage, Pirate Legends’ new replayable game. This Journey features new map types and some memorable decorations, so check it out! Sea of Thieves on YouTube this day to see what’s in store for our legends later in Season 6.
- April 8 – In-game activities begin in Pirate Legends, offering double gold and reputation for items given to the Mysterious Stranger over the weekend. As an added bonus, some Treasure items also grant Athena Luck Reputation, although this usually doesn’t happen!
- April 9 – We cover some of the legendary action on Sea of Thieves website, featuring the inspiring exploits of legendary pirates in the Community Center and our first Legendary Review, a new player profile type that sits next to our regular Community and Contributor Reviews.
- April 10th – The holiday applies to all pirates: the one-day Gold and Glory multiplier offers gold, reputation and fame boosts, plus free Athena Lucky Fireworks from the Trade Alliance, and additional bonuses for all pirates generous enough to give treasure to other players. on this day!
- April 11 – The third and final day for Pirate Legends to log in and claim the Legendary Silver Eyepatch, available from Friday, April 8th through Monday, April 11th at 10:00am BST. It’s also the last day of the Pirate Emporium Special Weekend Sale – be sure to check it out for savings on ship packs, emotes, and pet outfits, including some exclusive to Legends!
Whether you’re a veteran of Pirate Legend’s Hideout, a newly minted legend, or still on your way to sailor glory, we hope you’ll join us for this week-long festival of fun. Follow Sea of Thieves Web site as well as social channels to stay up to date on legendary holidays as they unfold.
To finish, we just want to say thank you. We want to celebrate this milestone for the millions (and growing) of Pirate Legend players – thank you for spending hundreds of hours exploring our world and riding the waves. For those of you who are still on your journey to Pirate Legend, whether you are at the beginning of this journey or nearing its end, good luck and see you at sea!
Sea of Thieves
Xbox One X enhanced
PC Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass
Playing on Xbox One requires Xbox Live Gold; sold separately. ========= About the Game Sea of Thieves offers the ultimate pirate experience, from sailing and combat to exploration and looting, everything you need to live the life of a pirate and become a legend. With no set roles, you have complete freedom of action in the world and other players of your choice. Whether you’re traveling in a group or alone, you’re sure to meet other teams on this cooperative world adventure – but will they be friends or foes, and how will you react? Huge open world Explore a huge open world full of pristine islands, sunken ships and mysterious artifacts. Complete quests to find lost treasures, track down cursed skeleton captains, or collect valuable cargo for trading companies. Go hunting and fishing or choose from hundreds of optional objectives and side quests. Sea of Thieves: A Pirate’s Life Play Tall Tales to experience Sea of Thieves’ unique story campaigns and join forces with Captain Jack Sparrow in a brand new original story that sees Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean embark on a sea of thieves. These thrilling and cinematic quests provide around 30 hours of the ultimate pirate adventure. Become a Legend On your journey to becoming a Pirate Legend, you’ll collect loot, build reputation, and define your unique personal style with hard-earned rewards. Adventurer. Researcher. Conqueror. What will be your legend? A Game That Always Grows With five major expansions and almost a year of monthly updates, Sea of Thieves is a service game that is constantly growing and evolving. Check back every month to see what new content has been added.