Switch continues to attract several intriguing PC games, and another one to join the ranks in the first quarter of next year will be Ashwalkerswhich is published by Dear Villagers and developed by Nameless XIII.
As you can see in the trailer, it has an appealing color palette for its distinct brand of grim post-apocalyptic survival, while offering an interesting mix of exploration and storytelling.
Below are some of the features of the game with its Steam page:
- Make meaningful choices in non-linear storytelling
- Different paths with 34 different endings
- Manage your group’s resources, as well as their physical and mental health
- Get to know the group through the dynamics of their relationship
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse.
- Collect resources and craft supplies
One is certainly worth a look, and another physical edition with lists of the most passionate collectors. Let us know what you think about it in the comments.