- Compete in the MLB cross-platform tournament The Show 21 Summer Circuit Tournament
- Play for your share of the grand prize of $ 25,000 and the chance to win also Stubs and special MLB merch.
- The MLB Summer Circuit The Show 21 is available for 18-year-olds in the United States, DC and Canada
Get ready to show off your Diamond Dynasty team MLB The Show 21The first competitive circuit of cross-platform tournaments. Everyone who plays all their games the first day wins Stubs, and we have even more prizes on the line for our elite competitors.
The cross-platform Summer Circuit is available to those over the age of 18 in the United States and Canada and offers three Open Qualifiers ahead of the Grand Finals, giving fans plenty of opportunity to compete.
- The first qualifier starts on July 24th, the second qualifier on August 7th, and the third qualifier on August 21st.
- Participants will compete in a system of Swiss tournaments through the qualifying rounds on the first day. The second day will feature a unique elimination bracket with the first players competing on the first day.
- The Grand Finals will feature a single-elimination bracket format with the first 64 Open Qualifiers players.
The Summer Circuit is open to all eligible participants and each player can qualify for the Grand Finals and win a hit at $ 25,000 USD in total cash prices, Stubs, as well as MLB merch prize packages (see official rules).
For the Grand Finals, the first four contestants will play on San Diego’s Twitch Studios channel. The winner will bring $ 15,000 home, a $ 1,000 MLB Shop digital gift card, a ball used from the game by Home Run Derby, and 1,050,000 Stubs!
To register and see all the unique prizes you can win during the Summer Circuit head over to Battlefy. Also, be sure to check out TheShow.com for more information on the game and tips to help you be the best on the Summer Circuit.
Before you go, be prepared to move on to the plate with a few tips to help your game. And remember, the most important tip is to practice, practice, practice!
- Preload your shot by pressing the corresponding base button that you think you are going to launch. This will make it even easier to install a double game.
- You know and focus on the release point of each launcher to gain reaction time.
- Make use of your bullpen. Once your initial pitcher is almost out of power, pause the game, go to the Manager option, next to your bullpen, and start warming up your relievers. Swapping brooches from the bullpen in the game at the right time could make all the difference.
Go write now, and good luck this summer!
MLB® The Show ™ 21 Xbox ™ One Standard Edition
This edition includes: MLB® The Show 21 ™ Xbox ™ One 5K Stubs ™ OWN SHOW Try a fast-paced, deepest and most intense moment-to-moment action on the field, with a variety of game modes for all of you rookie players and experienced veterinarians back. • Lead your Ballplayer towards Road to the Show and glory of the Diamond Dynasty as a two-way star. • Take advantage of franchise changes from March to October, with easy shipping and tools. • Challenge your friends on PlayStation 4 ™ or PlayStation 5 ™ with a cross-platform game * • Play as new Legends.
MLB® The Show ™ 21 Xbox ™ Series X | S Standard Edition
This edition includes: MLB ™ The Show 21 ™ (XBOX X | S ™ Series). 10 Show packages. 5K Stubs ™. OWN THE SHOW Experience faster, deeper and more intense moment-to-moment game action on the field, with a variety of game modes for all rookie players and returning veterinarians. • Lead your Ballplayer towards Road to the Show and glory of the Diamond Dynasty. • Benefit from Franchise modalities and from March to October. • Challenge your PlayStation ™ friends with an online cross-platform game *.