Nintendo released version 2.0.1 last Friday Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and now version 2.0.2 came out this week.
This update includes fixes related to both the base game and the newly released DLC, Happy home paradise… Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the official Nintendo support page:
Ver. 2.0.2 (released November 18, 2021)
The following issues have been fixed.
- During one of the boat tours, Kapp’na Brewster could block the player and prevent him from moving.
- The Kapp’na song could stop playing and interfere with the game.
- Choosing “How does it work?” the option when starting a group stretch session during a multiplayer session may prevent the game from continuing.
- Orville’s poster will be available at Nook Shopping following Wilbur’s invitation to Photopia.
- The poster for Wilbur will be available at Nook Shopping following Orville’s invitation to Photopia.
- Placing certain pieces of furniture on the pier can prevent the player from talking to Kapp’n.
- The pipe deformation function stopped working after the player discussed buying furniture from a resident in a resident’s house.
- Stretch music sometimes would not play if an audio device near the square was playing music.
- The Nook Miles + Visit Roost for a Coffee Break event may appear multiple times on the same day.
Fixed issues related to DLC
The following issues with paid DLC Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise have been fixed.
- The software would crash when the player tried to bring Leif to school, and the placement of furniture in the school met certain requirements.
- Multiple use of amiibo to change items used in the enterprise may cause the program to close.
- The software could crash when the player repeatedly used the amiibo in the finished vacation home to add or remove guests.
- The Y button could stop deleting guests when the player repeatedly used the amiibo to add a guest and then removed the guest with the Y button.
- While working, a photograph of the designer’s portfolio may continue to be displayed in the upper left corner of the screen after talking to a client at North Beach.
- Bells will be spent in addition to the Poki when the player orders a gift to another villager through Wardell.
- The Pro Decorating License Miles Refund card can be sent multiple times.
- Roommates would not appear in the following scene if the situation with their shared country house ended in the courtyard of their country house.
The Happy Home Designer DLC can be purchased separately for $ 24.99 / € 24.99 / £ 22.49 and is also available as part of the Switch Online Expansion Pack. You can read more about the latest major update to the game in our previous post.
Have you already downloaded this update? Leave a comment below.